On Tuesday, November 19, The Iowa State Bar Association will host a free public event
as part of the “ISBA People’s Law School” series.
The event will focus on the basics of guardianships and conservatorships in Iowa. Topics to be discussed include:
- Types of guardianships and conservatorships
- Differences between guardianships and conservatorships
- Creation of guardianships and conservatorships
- Powers of guardians and conservators
- Guardianship and conservatorship reporting
, Public Guardian, Iowa Department on AgingBreanna Young
, Attorney, Davis, Brown, Koehn, Shors & Roberts, P.C. (view bio)
Please help spread the word to your clients, or members of your community, about this free event. With your assistance, we can make this event a success all while further educating Iowans about their rights.
This event will be held at the ISBA Headquarters at 625 E. Court Ave. in Des Moines from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. and live-streamed to local communities throughout the state.