Bloethe Tax School is the foremost CLE conference for Iowa’s tax professionals and the program attendees look forward to all year. Participate Dec. 1-3 in-person at the ISBA Building in Des Moines or attend via the live webinar format to hear discussions on these highlighted presentations:
- Tax Rates and Tables - Prof. Roger McEowen, Professor of Agricultural Law and Taxation at Washburn University School of Law
- Tax Forms and Examples - Daniel Fischer, Kohorst & Fischer Law Firm PLLC and Brandon Buck, Moore McKibben Goodman & Lorenz LLP
- Iowa Department of Revenue Update - Kurt Konek, Iowa Department of Revenue
- Planning During Times of Uncertainty - Paul Morf, Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman PLC and Kyle Wilcox, Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman PLC
- Impact of Recent Legislative Changes on 2021 Returns - Kristine Tidgren, Center for Agricultural Law and Taxation
- Asset Protection Planning - David Repp, Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler & Hagen, P.C.
and earn 15 state CLE hours which includes 1 diversity and 1 ethics hour.