Don't miss this opportunity to hear from various tax experts from Iowa and around the nation on the latest tax legislation, news and practice tips.
In order to protect the health of attendees, speakers and ISBA staff during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking the Bloethe Tax School virtual in 2020. Learn from the superb selection of speakers and topics from the comfort of your home, office or anywhere your computer takes you. SEMINAR HOURSDec. 2:
8:00 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.Dec. 3:
8:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.Dec. 4:
8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. HIGHLIGHTED TOPICS
- Summary of Rates and Tables for Use in Preparing 2020 Returns
- 2020 Legislation Impacting Farm Returns
- Title XIX Issues
- Partnership Audit Rules
- Like-Kind Exchanges
- Family Law Tax Issues
- Tax Issues Associated with Disasters and Casualties for Ag Clients
- Tax Issues Associated with Financially Distressed ClientsREGISTRATION FEESRegistration includes a copy of the materials in an electronic format only. Attendees may purchase hard copy materials for an additional $75 (select the "Hard Copy Materials (2020 Tax School Attendee)" ticket when registering). A hard copy of the manual must be pre-ordered by Oct. 27.
ISBA CLE season pass holders may apply the pass to the registration fee, however, the pass may not be applied to a hard copy material request.
Attendee Pricing (includes electronic materials only)
ISBA Taxation Section Members
- $210Please use promo code taxsection when registering to receive the $210 rate. This code is for ISBA Taxation Section members only.ISBA Members
- $230Non-ISBA Members
- $125Law Students
- FreeNon-Attendee Pricing for Materials Electronic Tax Manual
- $100Electronic Presentation Outlines
- $100Hard Copy Tax Manual
- $200Full Set of Materials (includes hard copy tax manual)
- $250Event sponsored by The Iowa State Bar Association Taxation Section
Please contact the ISBA CLE Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-697-7874.